Cisco Solutions & Services
Our position at #1 for Cisco within this framework not only provides an extremely cost effective and efficient procurement route for Cisco products and solutions, but ensure the sector can benefit from a range of service, support and advisory services that deliver maximum benefits to institutions as they look to the modernise their campus networks to deliver new business, teaching, learning and research outcomes;
- Support Services Appraisal – As a support provider to over 50 UK Universities and the Janet Network, Logicalis can provide the assurance your organisation needs across you entire Cisco hardware and software estate.
- Inventory Assessment: We help build an accurate inventory of hardware and software using our smart collector service which also provides access to software security notifications and end of support dates.
- Support Coverage Analysis: We will analyse all available options for support, from partner led Cisco support services through to Cisco direct Smartnet, and with your permission build a partner independent view of your entire support coverage.
- Support Coverage Recommendations: We will model and build a best-case proposal to align all of your support contracts with relevant options across a range of service level agreements and contract terms.
- Software Defined Networking Discovery & Planning Workshop – Software defined networking within the University campus brings significant experience and operational costs benefits. Logicalis Adaptable Digital Platform SDA strategy enables institutions to build a robust business case and adoption strategy, and to simplify the first stages of this transformation we have designed a ½ day workshop designed to help Universities understand how best to approach this new technology. Having run this proven process within a number of institutions, we can help lower the bar to understanding and adoption by;
- SDA Strategy: Explaining the tangible benefits that software defined technologies can bring across a University from IT operational efficiencies though to enabling smarter, safer campus and new experiences.
- SDA Technology Overview and Demonstration: Provide overviews of the building blocks that deliver a software defined campus and demonstrate how IT can smoothly adopt those new capabilities; Authentication, Student On-Boarding, Enhanced Security, Service Assurance, Rapid Troubleshooting.
- SDA Adoption Recommendations: Develop a tailored road map for your institution for the adoption of Software defined technologies in line with your digital strategy, funding profiles and project timescales.
- Enterprise Agreement Suitability Assessment – Logicalis specialist Cisco licensing team are experts in helping institutions migrate from traditional Cisco licencing models the range of new Enterprise Agreement. From discovering and analysing your current software estate to building a comprehensive review of where an enterprise agreement can help you drive savings or enable new capabilities, the team is dedicated to ensuring you maximise your Cisco entitlements across your campus network, wireless, security estate and unified communications environment.
Contact us for more information by emailing email@example.com.How to Use